A new software version, 1.4 is now available. Improvements and changes include:
- The ability to select the startup app when you turn on the DG-1000. This start-up ability is found in the global settings of the gauge and can be changed at any time.
- Support for filter grille installation of TrueFlow® plates. The TrueFlow is more accurate in a filter grille application so during your plate selection you can indicate if you will be placing the TrueFlow in a duct or at a filter grille.
- We have added WiFi AP mode with Ethernet bridge. This will be mostly used in large building applications that require multiple gauges but allows you to wirelessly connect to another gauge that is connected with an Ethernet cable.
- We have added a summary screen to the Tubing Assistant to help you confirm your set of choices before selecting Go.
- To ensure safe updating, the new version will check to see if the DG-1000 has enough battery power to perform the update or will indicate if the DG-1000 needs to be connected to a power supply.
- We have improved the user interface when scanning for networks in Join Network Mode.
- Additional improvements include making it easier to connect to iPhone hotspots and to join an unsecured WiFi network that does not have a password. (Connecting to open networks that require a visit to a web page for acknowledgement is not available yet.)
With version, 1.3.0 (25), we have added; Tubing Assistant, Mode descriptions, Reset to Factory Default Settings and more. We also added a counter to the time average feature. When using 5 second, 10 second or long term average, a counter will appear, counting the number of seconds just below the Time Avg menu. There are also some minor design changes to help improve the user experience.
Previous updates inlcuded; the addition of inches of water column, metric units and languages (English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese)
If you have any questions about this update or need help updating your gauge, please call us at 612-827-1117.