July 23, 2015
iTEC-700 for Windows
TEC has released a new version of its popular app, iTEC-700. This version will run on Windows-based computers and laptops, making it more than just a mobile app. iTEC-700 PC will enable you to update your existing TEC WiFi Link, giving the WiFi Link data logging capability. This is something our customers requested, and it has become a reality. Click here to download the software. Click here to download the user guide.
- Remotely view and control your DG-700 pressure gauge.
- Remotely adjust and cruise your blower door or Duct Blaster fan.
- Remotely view and control multiple DG-700 gauges at the same time – perfect for more complicated test procedures like the duct leakage to outside test, and for state-of-the-art training applications.
- Offsite sharing of gauge readings and gauge control (using 3rd party screen-sharing software).
- Set up and control stand-alone data logging of pressure readings from your DG-700 gauge (data is stored on the TEC WiFi Link).
iTEC-700 for Android and iOS
A couple months ago TEC released an update to the existing Android version of iTEC-700 that includes one very important improvement; the ability to capture data. The same update was released in July 2015 for iTEC-700 on iOS devices. Now, when doing a wireless test using your TEC WiFi Link and iTEC-700, you can “capture” the data on your screen. That captured data will be stored in a document on your mobile device and then you can share it via email or any other file sharing app on your device.