Join Rick Karg, President of Residential Energy Dynamics, for this TEC hosted Zone Pressure Diagnostics (ZPD) on-demand webinar. Since its introduction around 1990, ZPD has become an established tool for finding indirect air leakage paths. This presentation will address the techniques, usefulness and real examples of this powerful building science method.
The topics covered will include:
• An introduction to ZPD, including its usefulness, the required tools (blower door, digital manometer(s), and calculation tool), and programs requiring the use of ZPD.
• Finding pressure differences and flows to/from house zones.
• The misuse of ZPD.
• Setup for testing the attic as a zone.
• Setup for testing an attached garage as a zone.
• Real examples using the Residential Energy Dynamics (RED) Zone Pressure Diagnostics tool, the most advanced tool for ZPD testing.
Participants of this on-demand webinar will be eligible to receive up to .75 BPI CEU’s. Please note that this is ONLY for BPI CEU’s as TEC is not able to offer RESNET CEU’s at this time. If you are BPI certified please include your BPI number in the provided field when registering for this webinar. Please include your BPI number even if you have submitted your BPI number to TEC before as TEC does NOT keep your BPI number on file.
In order to receive BPI CEU’s you need to watch the entire webinar and then pass an online test. You will receive the link to the online test shortly after watching this on-demand webinar.