This session will go beyond the basics and help give you a better understanding of what is being measured. We will cover where to measure duct pressure, where to set up the Duct Blaster® fan and talk about why it matters. We will demonstrate how pressures in unconditioned zones are affected during the test to stress the importance of setting up the building properly. Methods of performing the Duct Leakage to the Outside test will be discussed in detail including issues associated with testing homes with conditioned crawlspaces. Zone dampers will also be discussed.
- Describe options for location of the duct pressure measurement
- Describe options for connecting the duct testing fan to the ductwork
- Explain how pressures in unconditioned zones can be affected by the duct test
- Identify duct leakage to outside concepts
- Identify duct leakage to outside testing options
- Explain issues associated with testing systems with mechanical zone dampers
Webinar participants will be eligible to receive BPI CEU’s. Please include your BPI number when you register for this webinar.